I am drinking hot cocoa right now! So I wrote this!!!
Little marshmallows bobbing up and down
A pool of sweet chocolaty brown
Creamy, sweet and filled with delight
I hope for more of this wondrous might
I sip and sip till it's all gone from my cup
I frown and then I stand up
I search around for a packet of more
And to my surprise I find packets galore
There goes my frown, boredom and blues
And now cheers for chocolate from me to yous!

7 comments:
I thought it rhymed really well and was a really cool poem.
That's a cool poem! It has a very unique topic, and it flows well. I noticed that you used the word "I" a lot, especially in the middle.
I really like your rhyming. It sounded good and flowed really well. I like the line "there goes my frown, boredom, and blues," it's really cool and creative.
This was a really cute poem. I agree with Abby you had really fun rhyming words.
I liked this poem a lot. I love how you can make a post based on real life situations. It's cool.
But you left out the part when you spilt it on the floor. LOL
I love how you can write a poem on just about anything. Your rhymes are really good and they make sense.
This was fun poem to read, and really lifts the spirits of the reader.
Post a Comment