Thursday, February 17, 2011

Blame

 Inspiration this time comes from the point I just got in trouble because of something I didn't do. That ever happened to you. And again it was due to my sister. I know who actually did it, and it was NAWT ME! Like telling you that is going to help, I didn't even tell you what's wrong. Anyway, ENJOY!

A little situation,
A big, big problem
A few words spoken
A tall-tale made

No beginning found
No end to be seen
No reason why
And the blame's on me

A little flame
Turns into a forest fire
A light drizzle
Turns into a storm

World whizzing by
None see me
I'm waiting to be heard
While the blame's on me

Waiting and sitting
Moment by moment
People passing by
None glance towards me

I make a frown
My world's upside-down
All point with glee
They point out the blame's on me

Why me?
I had no involvement
I just stood so quiet
I did nothing

I had been looking at my feet
Seen no evil
Far from doing any
So why, oh why is the blame on me?

No comments: