(Due Date: May 25)
I'm choking. I'm choking on words. On fear. On hate. On regret. How I hate myself; I'm a coward. I'm lost. Had I run maybe I would not have to hide this secret deep inside of me. It's buried deep... eating me... destroying me- just as IT did. I can't even face IT anymore; I feel IT's eyes burning into the back of my neck and turning my heart into ashes. What a freak IT is. IT changed my life that night. IT killed me that night. Today, tomorrow, yesterday, and forever, everyone will see me as a freak; the girl that snitched: the freak. In reality, I'm not.... am I? No! IT is the freak! I die every moment because of IT. Maybe if I had ran, or tried to scream, or even had fought, would I have escaped? Or is this my cruel fate proving that God is playing a game with me. That night will scar me forever, haunt my sleep. IT, Andy Evans, raped me. He tortured me. He killed me. I'd be better off dead. I'm a waste now. Glares and sneers are all I receive in halls now. Why am I the freak?

No comments:
Post a Comment